Sunday, March 16, 2014

Burda Easy Fashion SS 2014


I haven't sewn ANYTHING for ages, having only fixed a couple of things, my workshop became a storage space/laundry room, and it makes me feel very sad to see my sewing machine abandoned in the corner... Yet this new Burda Easy Fashion issue is one of those that bring inspiration back to one's life. Or so I hope. It would have been so easy 20 years ago, when internet access was so much more limited and so slow, it would not take over most of my life. Do you know that in China they now treat internet addiction as a disease, you can even go to rehab to try and break the nasty habit? Well. I see exactly, first hand, how this addiction stops me from doing a lot of things I want to do. This and the bloody weather, that makes the house feel so cold, it just freezes me (back to the screen). It is a catch 22, I think I need that kind of rehab! And so does the rest of my family...

Well here is what inspired me today:











©2014 copyright Sewing And Style.
All rights reserved.
All images and copied text must have a link back or reference to Sewing and Style Den

11 comments:

  1. Nice tutorial. Thanks for sharing the valuable information. it’s really helpful. Who want to learn this blog most helpful. Keep sharing on updated tutorials…

    angularjs Training in bangalore

    angularjs Training in btm

    angularjs Training in electronic-city

    angularjs online Training

    angularjs Training in marathahalli

    ReplyDelete
  2. It’s really a cool and useful piece of information. I’m glad that you shared this useful information with us. Please keep us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm very much inspired when I've visited your blog. Your blog is really informative. Hope you will continue with new article.
    aws training in chennai
    aws course in chennai

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best AWS Training provided by Vepsun in Bangalore for the last 12 years. Our Trainer has more than 20+ Years
    of IT Experience in teaching Virtualization and Cloud topics.. we are very delighted to say that Vepsun is
    the Top AWS cloud training Provider in Bangalore. We provide the best atmosphere for our students to learn.
    Our Trainers have great experience and are highly skilled in IT Professionals. AWS is an evolving cloud
    computing platform provided by Amazon with a combination of IT services. It includes a mixture of
    infrastructure as service and packaged software as service offerings and also automation. We have trained
    more than 10000 students in AWS cloud and our trainer Sameer has been awarded as the best Citrix and Cloud
    trainer in india.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi.
    Thank you for providing an excellent tutorial. Your sharing of valuable information is greatly appreciated, and it has proven to be incredibly helpful. This blog is undoubtedly a must-visit for anyone eager to learn this topic. Your commitment to continually sharing updated tutorials is commendable, and I look forward to learning more from your future posts. Here is sharing some Data Modeling Training information may be its helpful to you.
    Data Modeling Training

    ReplyDelete

Disqus for Sewing and Style Den